The Canadian Wind Energy Association (CanWEA) Annual Conference and Exhibition provides the perfect venue for the world’s foremost wind energy leaders and decision makers to make connections, discuss the latest industry developments and identify opportunities for future growth.
- Connect to the future of innovation in Canada’s wind energy industry.
- Earn recognition as a wind energy expert while expanding your network and generating leads
- Discover the latest technologies and approaches
We are happy to work with you to develop a tailor-made plan to ensure your brand stands out and maximizes participation at our show. Some of the many ways we can help, include:
- Help schedule press conferences and coordinate media coverage for product/service launches and other exciting developments at the show.
- Enhance promotion of innovative new products/services and stories through featured interviews in our blog and in email marketing.
- Advertise on digital platforms including our event website and e-Newsletters.
- Stand out in front of your target audience with pre-event, onsite and post show sponsorship opportunities
Back and Better Than Ever: Presentation Theatre
We’re also adding an exciting presentation theatre this year, which will allow exhibitors and sponsors an opportunity to get in front of our audience to promote a product launch or a project that they are excited about. If this feels like something you may wish to participate in, get in touch with us today.
If you’re in the wind industry, our audience is your ideal demographic so let us do the work of getting them all in one room – you simply need to show up and share what you’re passionate about! Become an exhibitor or sponsor today and get involved.
(Already a sponsor or exhibitor? Get in touch with Jessica Ward to request your placement in the presentation theatre!)