Organized in collaboration with the Wind Energy TechnoCentre, this pre-conference workshop is not to be missed. You will learn about business opportunities and conditions in Canada’s main wind energy markets outside of La Belle Province.
An overview of recent policy developments in provinces across Canada, with a spotlight on Alberta and Saskatchewan, will be offered. Presentations will focus on procurement initiatives, market mechanisms and political and business environments.
- Welcome, overview of the topics to be discussed
Frédéric Côté, TechnoCentre éolien
- Recent developments in eastern North America: New England and New York are looking to renewable energy
Jean-Frédérick Legendre, CanWEA
- Eastern Canada: the Maritimes and Ontario
Jean-François Nolet, CanWEA
- In the West: Alberta and Saskatchewan are attracting attention
Jean-François Nolet and Evan Wilson, CanWEA
- Support and services for your business
Frédéric Côté and Monica Normand, TechnoCentre éolien
Dave Lavoie, Wind Energy Cluster
- Question and discussion period
The workshop will be held mostly in French.
Separate registration required