Showcase Your Commitment to the Wind Energy Industry
The Canadian Wind Energy Association (CanWEA) Annual Conference & Exhibition provides the perfect opportunity for companies to reach out to top decision and policy makers in the Canadian wind energy industry. We provide a variety of sponsorship and marketing opportunities in order to help you communicate your product, solutions and brand to your target audience.
Our team is here to assist you. If none of our sponsorship options meet your requirements, please contact our sales representatives and we’ll put together a special package for you.
Available Sponsorship Packages:
These options will allow you to position your company as a thought leader in the industry. Associate your company with the educational programs and original content that will be presented at the 2019 conference.
- Opening Plenary Session (Exclusive)
- Keynote Luncheon (Day 2 or Day 3 – TBD by CanWEA)
- Plenary Session (Exclusive – 1 Available on Day 2)
- Concurrent Session Room Notepads and Pens (Exclusive)
- Educational Track Sponsor (2 Available)
- Daily E-Newsletter (3 Available – 1st, 2nd or 3rd Day)
One of the main reasons professionals attend a conference is to network. Take advantage of the various opportunities to maximize your company’s presence in a more casual setting. These sponsorship packages are not only designed to increase your brand recognition, they also provide a forum where you can speak with industry leaders and potential clients directly
- Welcome Reception (Exclusive)
- Happy Hour (Exclusive)
- Morning Beverage Breaks (2 Available – 2nd & 3rd Day)
- Registration & Lanyards (Exclusive)
- Mini Program (Exclusive)
- Charging Station Lounge (2 Available)
- WIFI Sponsorship (Exclusive)
- Speaking Opportunity
- Show Guide Advertising
- Conference Program Advertising (PDF/Digital Only)
- Aisle Sign (7 Available)
- Shuttle Bus Sponsor (Exclusive)
Each year CanWEA recognizes visionary leaders and clean energy pioneers for their outstanding contribution to the Canadian wind industry. The CanWEA Awards, six in total, will be presented to winners during the CanWEA Awards Breakfast on October 10, 2019. This celebration will bring together dynamic and powerful stakeholders in the Canadian wind industry providing an excellent opportunity to entertain clients, network with peers and brand your company as an industry leader.
Exciting sponsorship opportunities available. Contact Chris Paquette at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Various meeting rooms are available for rent through show management. As there are a limited amount of meeting available, we are only able to offer rooms to exhibitors or sponsors of the conference. You are not permitted to hold separate functions or educational sessions in these rooms; they are only to hold private meetings which would otherwise, not be appropriate for the show floor. Anyone accessing these rooms, must be registered for the show either with an exhibit hall or conference pass.
Prices for each room varies and you are responsible for all other arrangements and expenses with the venue.
Customized Sponsorship Package
If you have unique preferences regarding sponsorship that your company would value, please contact one of our team members directly and we’ll customize a package to suit your needs.
The top four sponsorship levels will receive the following additional benefits.
- Full Page ad in Show Guide
- Five (5) CanWEA 2019 Full Conference Passes
- Half Page ad in show guide
- Three (3) CanWEA 2019 Full Conference Passes
- Two (2) CanWEA 2019 Full Conference Passes
- One (1) CanWEA 2019 Full Conference Pass